Pages

Friday 26 August 2011

Canvas Dezign

This week I received this canvas print from Canvas Dezign.
They're a UK based company that offers a wide range of quality prints.


For my print I chose this photo of my sister and me in Melbourne three summers ago. (My Dad took the photo. He really wanted y'all to know that, he's very proud of it.)
I could have chosen a nice landscape photo from a holiday snap but I tend to want to paint those on canvas myself, but if you're not so artistically inclined then getting scenic holiday photos printed onto canvas would be a great way to display them around your house. 


The frames are made of thick, solid wood with the edges of the image neatly stuck down, and they come with everything you need to hang it.
My print was mailed out to me on Monday and it arrived the next day. Gotta love fast service.


The image came out really well and the colours are so vibrant and not distorted at all from the original photo.
I opted for a 16x12" canvas but there are lots of different sizes to choose from, and they even cater for custom sizes.
Canvas Dezign also offer canvas art with a wide range of images including sunsets and iconic prints.
You can even have your own photo 'Banksy-ed'.

Canvas Dezign is offering you my lovely readers a 10% discount with the code 93HEXWF35U.

Canvas Dezign gave me this canvas print for free in exchange for a review.


1 comment:

  1. If anyone else would like a canvas to review please email to sales@canvasdezign.co.uk .

    We will send you a free Canvas Prints

    ReplyDelete