Pages

Monday 24 January 2011

Exhibition


If you are a NUCA student you should come and see my exhibition!
And if not, I'll post photos of it later in the week.

I'm exhibiting my recent work from the last 3 very busy weeks, including the three pieces I've already featured on this blog.

On a different note, this past weekend marked my 1 year blogiversary!
Kudos to me for keeping it up for a whole year, and kudos to you for reading because I probably wouldn't bother if noone was reading it. But don't forget to let me know you're looking. Drop me a comment sometimes yeah? Cool.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the exhibition - I love your minitures. I wish I could see the exhibition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woop. One year
    Wish I could see you exhibition but will settle for pictures!

    ReplyDelete