Pages

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Sha!

I really like the look of words made out of wire so I decided to make a necklace using that idea.
I got some garden wire, tackled it into shape, and then very carefully wrapped shiny thread around it.

Necklaces like this typically spell out someones name or the word 'love'. Did I do that? Oh no.

I went for the word 'sha'. If that can be considered a word.

Why sha? Just listen to the beginning of this song.


Now, I'm not completely mad for Miley, but this song happens to be my ringtone.
And I've been known to sign off emails and texts with 'sha'.

Are there any words that you use out of context, youknow, for funsies?

I was really happy with the way the necklace turned out so I made more and put them on my Etsy.

Yes I am one of those annoying people who says 'lol' out loud, but I don't intend to change!
This necklace, 'The Golden Lol', got snatched up within a few hours of me listing it.
It's the first thing I've sold on Etsy! So exciting.

This necklace is still available though. Check it out.
I like to mix things up with my greetings instead of sticking with 'hello'. I go for 'ahoy', 'aloha' even a friendly 'whaddup'. 

3 comments:

  1. There gourgous I'd totally love to wearone of those beautys! xx
    http://www.ablogfromblackpool.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. heehee! i like ahoy. i think i might even start saying that to people in all seriousness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these necklaces are GREAT

    ReplyDelete