Pages

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Votes for Women!

This past weekend was the Letchworth Arts Centre's festival.
Last year the theme was World War 2/1940s and I got to dress up and walk in a fashion show.
This year the theme was 'Who Do You Think You Are?' and I got to dress up as a suffragette with my fellow volunteers.

Photo courtesy of Scarlett.

We even got to ride in a horse drawn carriage!

The Arts Centre had their own stall selling things made by local artists, including my donuts! (Still available on my Etsy)

There were loads of other attractions including sheep shearing, fairground rides, many musicians, and a coconut shy, which I decorated the coconuts for.

It was a really fun weekend and we all deserve a good rest after it. 
You can see more photos on the heritage website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment