Pages

Sunday 23 December 2012

This Week I...

...got very excited about Christmas!

But I still had to work.
But when work involves making this giant string balloon it's not so bad.
I had to buy balloons that inflate to 3ft for this, and to make it look more planet-y I covered it in tissue paper.
I like how you can still see some of the string through the lighter colours.

As I showed you during the week I made these chocolate truffle pops for my friends at our Annual Gift Exchange.
They were so good I'm going to make more for Boxing Day.

There was a lot of other baking this week, including making this gingerbread house with my sister.
My sister made the gingerbread, cos she's better at that than me, but I was in charge of assembling the house.
Check out my mad piping skills on that roof!

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment