Pages

Monday 14 March 2011

Miniature madness

Here's my newest miniature.

It's another peephole/shoebox piece.

View through the peephole.
Bedroom; bed, wardrobe, coupla posters...

...couple more posters. Ok, that's a lot. This is weird.
It's a creepy teenage shrine!

Here's the whole thing with the lid off. Ignore the floor, I haven't committed to a carpet yet.

I'm pretty pleased with the white bed frame, constructed from wooden kebab skewers.
And there's the letterman jacket you saw last week. The girl whose room this is obviously stole it from her crush...

...to add it to her creepy shrine of him, complete with tonnes of photos, a mirror, creepy handmade dolls and a wedding drawing.
There's a lot more I could add to this, to make even creepier, but I've already moved onto my next piece.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I love the view through the peephole. It's been a long time since I made anything miniature or diorama-esque, and this is really inspiring me! I used to love to make stuff like this.

    ReplyDelete