Pages

Friday 14 September 2012

Blog Break

Things are going to be pretty quiet around here for the next two weeks as I'm going on holiday!

First stop; Nashville!

The Wreckers are promising that things are sweeter in Tennessee. Are they talking about the pancakes...?
I'm planning to go to the Country Music Hall of Fame, see Kellie Pickler and Dierks Bentley at the Opry (!!!) and hope that Taylor's in town and I happen to bump into her.

Then on to New York!

I hear that the streets will make me feel brand new and I'll be inspired by the lights! I guess we'll see!
I'm gonna go to some galleries, go on some tours, and my sister's going to stalk Jake Gyllenhaall as he's in a play over there at the moment.

You can follow me on twitter @lisaharrold to find out what I'm up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment