Pages

Tuesday 23 April 2013

My own Disney colouring pages

 Here are some true facts:
1) Colouring is fun
2) High-fiving Disney characters and trying to capture it on camera is fun

So I present to you the 'High-5 Disney Character Colouring pages' (it's a working title)

I used these photos from my trip to Disneyland last year of my friend Lizzi high-fiving, or trying to high-five, Disney characters.
Minnie Mouse was loving it. The Queen of Hearts on the other hand totally blanked Lizzi. Not cool!


I put the photos into a programme called Revelation Art. Sure, there's probably a way to do this on Photoshop but I don't have that on my computer.
I layered a blank page over the photo and used 'onion skins' to alter the transparency. Then I used the 'simple spline' tool to draw curved lines, tracing the picture.
This is the same method I used to make my Colour Me Magnets

I think these are so funny, and now I just need to take Lizzi back to Disneyland to get a full set!

Yay colouring!

1 comment:

  1. This is SUCH a cute idea. They came out great! xx

    www.jessthetics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete