Pages

Tuesday 2 February 2010

Armful of bracelets

I find myself wearing more bracelets after seeing Taylor Swift's armful of them in May last year. And the easiest way to fill your arms up is to make them yourself.

I used cheap, plastic beads on thin elastic and the pink bracelet and the one with the hearts were made simply by threading the beads onto the elastic and tying a knot.

With this bracelet I used two pieces of thicker elastic and threaded both of them in and out of the beads so they were side by side instead of end to end.

I threaded this bracelet the same way using a random combination of different sized and shaped clear, silver and black beads.

Most of these blue beads were double threaded side to side, but then I threaded each piece of elastic through one of the holes in this flat bead.

No comments:

Post a Comment