Pages

Sunday 23 October 2011

Commission complete

I can finally show you the commission I worked on over the summer!

It's a fireplace.
Infact it's a scaled down replica of the fireplace from the girl's house who I made it for.

There's one of the copper kettles.

And the clock you've already seen.

I had to make quite a few items for the top but I enjoyed the challenge.

The trophy was the hardest thing to make but I did it.

The fire itself was pretty tricky too but I'm pleased with it.
And so was the recipient!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know that it's miniature until I backread your posts. It's perfect!


    If you have time you can check my craft blog too.
    eytozee.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so insanely detailed I can't believe you're not twitchy and mean (let alone insane) upon finishing. amazing job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. your miniatures are AMAZING!!!! very very talented!!! LOVE the toaster too!!!

    if you get a chance i would love if you took a look at my cardmaking blog!xxx
    rockandacardplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete