Pages

Sunday 16 October 2011

I'm back and I made a house

 So my laptop still isn't fixed (*shakes fist at PC World*) but I couldn't stay away from my blog for any longer. Friends, I missed you.
During my absence I have returned to uni and made a tiny house.

It fits comfortably on the palm of my hand.
That's how tiny it is.

It's roughly based on this house.
Yes. That's Dawson's house.
I knew I wanted my little house to have a front porch so this was my first point of reference.

It's going to be part of a bigger piece so it doesn't need to be super detailed.

But I did manage some pretty realistic cracks.
They were accidental, just the way the paint dried over the glue, but I think they look good.

1 comment:

  1. That is gorgeous i have a live of all things miniture :] Well done xxx

    ReplyDelete