Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2013

2012

Happy New Year everybody!
It thought I would do a round up of my blog from this year.
It's nice to be able to look back at all the things I've done.
Here's the one from last year.

I started the year by working very hard towards a joint exhibition with my friend Natalie titled Too Small at university.

In February I started work on my degree show piece.
With a little help from some friends.

My highlight of March was definitely going to Disneyland with my friends (when I should have been working on my degree show piece).

In April I made a tree. As you do.
The degree show work continued.

In May I said goodbye to my studio space.
Throwing out the carpet was a sad moment.

The degree show was finally open in June and everyone could see the models I'd been working on for months.

In July I graduated. Three years of university: dunzo.
I also celebrated my 22nd birthday by seeing Lady Antebellum and eating awesome cake.

In August I went camping and shared my style with y'all.
I also started my internship at the Letchworth Arts Centre!

At the end of September I went on holiday to Nashville and New York with my sisters.
It was uh-mazing!

In October I had some of my work exhibited in the Art Centre's open exhibition.
And this photo was taken the day before I got my braces!

In November I was very busy with craft fairs selling, among other things, my miniature fireplaces.

In December, Christmas happened, and I shared the two traditions my friends and I have; the Bring and Share Christmas Dinner and the Annual Gift Exchange.

I also crafted a lot of things this year that I'm pretty proud of, including;

What have been you highlights of the year?
Any big plans for 2013? 

No comments:

Post a Comment