Pages

Thursday 31 January 2013

Hey, look at all these beads

My Aunt gave this to me recently and I thought I'd share it with y'all.
It's like a catalogue of beads.
It doesn't have a year on it, but judging by that cartoon bead with a face and pointy elbows I wouldn't say it's modern.

 It's full of bead samples!
Strings of tiny seed beads...

...pearly beads...

...colourful plastic beads...

...wooden beads.

And not just beads. There's sequins...

...and sequin trim...

...and little gems! So shiny.

It's going to be a fun afternoon taking these off the pages and adding them to my bead collection.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for checking out my blog! I really like yours too :) I will be following along now. This bead collection is really neat. When I was a little kid I loved carpet samples for some strange reason...lol. I think mainly because I could use them as rugs in my barbie house, haha.

    ~Alyssa
    www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete