Pages

Sunday 6 January 2013

This Week I...

It was New Years Eve this week so I...

...cut my hair and went to bed before midnight.
I'm so wild!
I decided I wanted bangs so I consulted youtube and cut my hair myself.
I'm still amazed I didn't screw it up.

Also this week I had a dentist appointment in London to tighten up my braces, so I decided to take my friend Lizzi with me and made a day of it.
This included shopping in the sales, looking at all the toys in Hamleys, and a last minute visit to the Hummingbird Bakery.
(Shhh, don't tell my dentist about all that frosting!)

(source)
We also visited Flowers Gallery on Cork Street to see their annual Small is Beautiful exhibition. Cos I loves me some small art.
On the bottom floor of the gallery was an exhibition by Jane Edden called Ornithomorph.
I remembered seeing a piece of her work in last years Small is Beautiful exhibition, a tiny jumper made of feathers like the one above.

(source)
Her solo exhibition featured many of these 'flying jackets' and they are incredible.
So couture. I want to see little mice strutting down a runway wearing them.

How was your first week of 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment