Pages

Tuesday 29 January 2013

My 'makes'

Last Tuesday I had a job interview. I didn't get the job, but I'll tell you about it anyway.
It was to be an art assistant on the children's television show Mister Maker. Guys, it would have been perfect, but nevermind.
In preparation for the interview I had to come up with two 'makes' suitable for the show.
This is what I came up with.

I had fun making these. Especially doing the colouring for the theatre backdrop.
Sometimes it's nice to just colour.
Maybe I should print these out and get my colour-on

3 comments:

  1. Aww sorry to hear you didn't get the job but wow that puppet theater is really cute!! What a great DIY! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time! Anyway, Nice projects! (Amazing for me because I'm preparing an entry on instructables.com with a little puppet theater so similar to this...! I share it when I do!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!
    Too bad you didn't get the job, I think your creations are so sweet!

    Have a lovely day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete