Pages

Monday 7 May 2012

Being Elmo


Last week I went to see this great documentary.
If you grew up with Sesame Street then you've got to see Being Elmo, especially if you're into behind the scenes stuff. Kevin Clash, the man behind Elmo, is a legend.
I went to the cinema by myself.
I'm sure there must be a life list where 'go to the cinema on your own' is one of the things.
Well, tick! Done that.
There were only about 12 people at the screening and we all laughed together.
Good times.

And here's an interview with Elmo on Rove a few years ago, just for the lols.

Were you a Sesame Street kid?
I am not ashamed to tell you that own Elmo in Grouchland and Elmo's Christmas Countdown (so good!) on dvd.

1 comment:

  1. there's a small theatre that plays mostly independent and low budget films close by. i really love going there alone. it's just so quaint and welcoming.

    ReplyDelete