Pages

Tuesday 15 May 2012

House progress: The back bedroom

 It's about time I show you the back bedroom of my miniature house.

Bed, books, fancy picture.
Nothing weird here...except shouldn't there be a duvet?

Purse, pens, jewellery box.
Wait, are those fleck of blood on the drawers?

Oh, it must just be a nose bleed.
Dude, stop looking in the bin. You guys are gross.

Erm...I think it might be a bit more than a nosebleed...

Holy cowbags!!

The next day this happened.
No relation!
I just got a little too confident with the craft knife.
(Sorry if real blood makes you squeamish, but I had to live it! And I'm kind of a medical lightweight so I had to just sit very still for a while until I stopped feeling funny)
"But Lisa, if you had cut yourself the day before then you could have used real blood for your piece."
No! You're sick.
Geez.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness :') This made me giggle so much, with all the blood and murder references! I still can't believe the incredible detail you put into your art :) ♥

    Sarah ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to look up what a duvet was, but this is simply awesome.

    ReplyDelete