Pages

Monday 23 January 2012

Too Small - Private View

Last Thursday we had the private view for our exhibition.
Who likes my new red jeans?
I call them my J-Nett pants.

No private view is complete without a lovely spread and since our exhibition featured miniature art we themed our nibbles accordingly.

We had mini party rings, mini oreos, cocktail sausages, mini chocolate fingers, mini sausage rolls, mini cheddars, mini donuts and baby bells.

And the drinks were served in plastic shot glasses!

People also had a good look at the work, but really, it was all about the food.

2 comments:

  1. Haha I love the mini foord idea. I would love to go to an exhibitionof your work i always find it so amazing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you. Well hopefully one day I'll have an exhibition in a famous gallery and everyone can come to it :)

      Delete