Pages

Monday 5 December 2011

New miniature

Firstly, some business.
My housemate Luke, as part of his course, has had to make a video to put on youtube. The group with the most views on their video wins a prize! Except noone knows what the prize is.
So if you would be so kind, please watch the video below to help him out.
Also, I think it's pretty funny.
If you like it, pass it on.


Now, I think it's new miniature time.
I haven't quite decided on the narrative of this one, but this is what it looks like at the moment.

It's a box!
No, there are things in the box.

Like that staircase I showed you earlier.

And a light coming from upstairs.
Interesting...

This lamp shade was tricky, I'm still not sure I've got it right.

But check out that floor.
I'm very proud of it.
Each 'plank' was individually laid.
It's really just strips of painted paper with a bit of watery PVA glue on top.

1 comment:

  1. WOW your miniatures are amazing i would love to do something like that xxxx
    your friends video is cool to xx

    ReplyDelete